Thursday, July 17, 2008

Roommate

I'm really glad I don't have to do this, but if I was looking for a roommates on Craiglist, I'd ask these two questions:

1. Can you discuss spectator sports at the Belgium beer bar on 3rd st, without being bored?

2. So: I come home one day, with three people and four penguins, and explain that its vitally important to keep them for three days (telling the truth, mind you).
Could you help me construct the kitchen into a makeshift aquarium, as well as find penguin food and arrange transportation to Alaska. All while taking pictures, and keeping them quiet so everyone gets enough sleep, and to class on time? Having saved the penguins, could you take on the press?

(I'm not asking if you would... I don't plan to do this... I'm just wondering if you can, you know, if such a situation arises...)

No comments: