Friday, August 29, 2008

Ovaries + Hatchet + NRA Cocksucking = Sarah Palin

Ladies and gentlemen, the religious wreck presents you the pretty-in-pink equivalent of Michael Steele.

Man, McCain sure found "the right partner to help me stand up to those who value their privileges over their responsibilities". I'm just amazed he found the guts to say it out loud.

Anti-choice, gender binger that has less to offer women than Playtex.

"She knows where she comes from, and she knows who she works for," McCain said in introducing her to an Ohio rally.

"She's exactly who I need, she's exactly who this country needs, to help me fight...the same old Washington politics of me first and country second," McCain said.

She endured labor pains for a child with down syndrome. God bless her bright, white soul. Seriously, Olympe Snowe might have been bearable, but....

Yuck. She can roar in fucking Alaska, please.
Double up the Obama efforts (note to self). Hey, it's good for that...

No comments: