Thursday, July 24, 2008

Legendary.

We'll keep the hits coming, don't worry.

Brought to you by the same company that's put beauty in a bottle,
spritzed it with youth and put it on the market for $2.75.

Bought Jasmine-vanilla water, hoping it will be the next big thing.
It's "The magic water…what's that….what's that doing, over there?

I picked it up at the deli, next door, instead of cigarettes that
were ten dollars a pack. Woah, man? Woo. Ah…. That's all I'm saying.

I'm staring at the paper…oh, its not really paper, is it? It's
fantastic; flowers are showing up, all over the LCD screen. Now in my
lower-left hand corner is Niagara Falls, the exact way it looks, too.

"Did you refill the magic water?". Um, oops?

"It's magic water", says Rob, "It refilled itself".

"How?"

"Don't question the magic water, dude".

"I'm not…"

"Yes, you are. Stop it, man. Don't question the magic water".

No comments: